Protecting your privacy is important to us. The following provides information to help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.
Neat Spirits collects, uses and stores personal information for the following purposes:
- Identifying its customers and potential customers, including their authorised representatives
- Processing orders or enquiries received, including via the website
- Supplying products, services or other benefits to be offered to customers
- Informing customers of marketing initiatives that may be of interest to them
- Sending advertising materials, newsletters, competition details and other promotional and commercial communication initiatives to customers by email and/or text message; and developing and implementing initiatives to improve our products and services
- Where possible, Neat Spirits will collect personal information directly from the individual concerned. However, in some circumstances, Neat Spirits may need to collect personal information from authorised third parties (for example, your representative).
- If we are not provided with all the required personal information, we may be unable to process your order or other enquiry.
The Company collects your personal information in the following ways:
- When you log in to Neat’s website and/or online services;
- When you contact Neat Spirits about its products and/or servicesWhen Neat Spirits supplies products and/or services to you
- When Neat Spirits responds to an enquiry from you.
Disclosure: Except where indicated above, Neat Spirits will not disclose your personal information to a third party, unless:
- The disclosure is made as part of giving effect to a purpose for which the information was collected
- You have consented to the disclosure.
The third party is an external service provider ie (CBA) that assists Neat Spirits operate Neat Spirits business and is a party to a confidentiality arrangement with Foggo wines.
The third party is a person involved in a dealing or proposed dealing (including a sale) of all or part of Neat Spirits assets and/or business.
The disclosure is permitted, required or authorised by or under any law.